Malaysia’s smart hospitals will be built on new clinical processes, highly digitized infrastructure and enhanced management systems. They will be powered by interconnected devices and provide outcomes and intelligence to achieve patient-centricity. These hospitals will be more effective, highly efficient, and cost-optimized.
Smart hospitals bring together the infrastructure, people, clinical processes, and administrative workflows using cutting-edge technologies such as IoT, AI, Machine Learning, RFID, etc.. The data generated by these systems is gathered and analyzed to improve patient care and safety, enhance the quality of the patient experience, and bring efficiencies and effectiveness in hospital administration and operations.
Smart Hospitals offer
- Automated and optimized hospital processes for improved patient care
- High degree of efficiency
- Seamless exchange of data and information amongst doctors, patients, caregivers, hospital staff, technicians, etc.
- Easy availability of patient data - when it is needed and where it is needed
- Secure and ethical data management
- Improvement in quality of care and patient experience
- Efficiency and effectiveness in hospital operations
- Patient engagement for long-term relationships
- Growth and professional development of hospital staff
- An extensible framework ready for current and future use-cases